HR Generalist Czech Republic
• FULL TIME
Our success and the aim to provide "your perfect climate" for customers and employees, is directly tied to the role of the HR Generalist. This role will actively support our employees in reaching our mission with managing day-to-day operations of Human Resources.
In your responsibility as HR Generalist you will support the daily HR operations to ensure nothing is overlooked in a broad range of processes such as recruitment, new starters and leavers, employee relation and HR data.
We are looking for an experienced HR Generalist for our site in Hrusky.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required to be able to write the job advert.
• Conducts or acquires employee eligibility verifications.
• Ensures data accuracy in attendance system
• Perform data entry for new hires, leavers and other HR metrics
• Maintains employee files
• Implements new hire orientation
• Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; and training and development.
• Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors
• Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
• Maintains compliance with authorities, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices
• Absence Management
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Proven experience as HR Generalist
• Good labor law knowledge
• Excellent attention to detail and record keeping skills
• Hands-on mentality
• Fluent in Czech and English required
• Great problem solving and conflict management skills
• Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment